TECHNIC BRIGHTS EYE-SHADOW PALETTE - 6 BRIGHT NEON COLOURS ★ SALE PRICE!!★


I had the best post day today. I’m signed up to https://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/ and received a sample of LA Muscle Protein Powder. I’m not a gym buff, but it’s perfect for my boyfriend who works out regularly. I also recently got a Gillette Fusion Proglide Manual Razor with Flexball Technology. Jamie feels spoilt as every time I’ve seen him lately, I’ve given him a ‘present.’ (He knows they’re freebies but he likes them.) 


I also received my new neon eye-shadow! I have recently been using Body Collection, Stargazer and Colour Contour as I’m all about the bright eyes that clash and stand out, especially with me wearing thick black glasses. 


They’re so bright and perfect. They’re also ideal for work as it comes with a travel sized eye-shadow sponge and so I can top up throughout the day without having to carry an entire make-up storage unit. 

I got them on Ebay here for the bargain price of £2.85 if you’re interested. 

Have you had any good post days lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment