Poison Ivy Themed Valentine’s Make-Up


I had the weirdest inspiration for Valentine’s themed make-up today.

I woke up to a beautiful delivery of a rose and a teddy bear off Jamie for Valentine’s day tomorrow. He can be so cute sometimes.


I’ve been thinking of different Make-Up inspirations for Valentine’s Day. Whether to embrace the day and go ultra pink in everything, or to venture and come up with something new.


"Pink for Valentine’s Day? Groundbreaking."

The rose inspired me to create Poison Ivy inspired make-up. I’m not 100% sure why. I knew I wanted to do something different for valentine’s day as I always wear some form of pink make-up. Although I was split about going ultra pink EVERYTHING for this holiday :’) I’m a day early, I can still go ultra pink tomorrow.


"She is obsessed with plants, botany, and environmentalism. She uses toxins from plants and mind controlling pheromones for her criminal activities, which are usually aimed at protecting the natural environment."

Anyway, this is my pre-Valentine’s, Valentine’s Make-up:


And yes, I put glitter in my hair :’)

I need to get a better camera, one that isn’t a potato. I have two different shades of green on my eyes and red painted underneath.

Make-Up

Face: Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation

Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer

Eyes: Body Collection

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liquid Jumbo Eyeliner

Rimmel London Volume Flash x10 Mascara

Lips: Lasting Colour Collection ‘no.12 - Valentine.


Smother the eyelid with the lightest green, almost all the way to the brow, leaving a small gap.

Brush the crease and slightly above with the darker green.

Brush red eye-shadow underneath the eye. 

Eyeliner as much as you want. Apply mascara.

Red lips. Done! Simple!


What are your Valentine’s Make-Up ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment