Primark Haul - Take 2!


Tomorrow I have an induction for my new job that officially starts on Monday..woooo, and so I thought that I would get my hair and nails done, tame my ‘brows and have a look at some of the clothes shops in preparation.


Read my Journey to becoming a blonde here. We’re slowly getting there.


They look better in real life. Awkward hands.

Less than a week ago, I wrote a piece about a fabulous outfit I bought from Primark. 


(You can read that piece here). 

I decided to visit again and see what new clothes they had in, sales are still on-BONUS, and came across another skirt that I instantly fell in love with.

I struggled so much to find nice skirts over the past few weeks and now I’m finding them everywhere, spoiled for choice. 

I decided to be adventurous as my wardrobe is primarily pink, black and blue.


My Mum treated me to a matching cardigan as I was trying to stay in budget. Bless her :’)

Cardigan - £6.00

Skirt - £3.00

Green dress top - £3.50


I love it and I can mix and match the skirts with a variety of tops and cardigans that I own.

Primark have upped their game.

What fashion hauls have you had lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment