Welcome to my New Old Blog!


Hey All,

So I started this blog about a month ago (she's only a baby), on the micro-blogging platform Tumblr. I've been a fan of Tumblr for years and thought it was the easiest and best way to blog. 

Although Tumblr is amazing, for something as extensive and intricate as beauty and lifestyle blogging is, Tumblr just wasn't enough. People have limited capacity to interact with your work and share their opinions. As I was on a different platform to everyone else, it made it harder to interact with the bloggers that I follow and love. For example, Google+ and Bloglovin' are so useful to build an audience and become part of one.

I still remain active on Tumblr but realised that blogging is a challenge (both good and bad) and it takes a lot of time and money to make a blog succeed, the easiest way isn't necessarily the best.

I hope you enjoy my new, old blog! 

Gillie Jayne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment