The Versatile Blogger Award


I am honoured to have been nominated for 'The Versatile Blogger Award' by beautiful Blogger Chloe Marie. This is the first time my little baby blog has ever been nominated so thank you Chloe!


I had to research this as I'm not too familiar with blog awards but I think I get the gist.

The Rules

1. Thank the person that nominated you 
2. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself
3. Nominate ten other bloggers (don't forget to tell them about it!)

I use the term 'interesting' very loosely as I'm probably the most boring person around. Don't judge me, I like routine too much.

1. I have a half Portuguese boyfriend who is also a Vlogger. (JayFerGaming)
2. I have never been abroad on holiday. I went to Prague on a school trip once though!
3. I'm not a natural blonde 
4. I work in finance
5. My life goal is to be on The Graham Norton show (it looks so fun!)
6. I'm obsessed with glitter, neon things and rubbish TV Shows
7. I get travel sickness really bad. I puked all over my Grandfather in a car once when I was 11 and (almost 11 years later) he still won't  get in a car with me.

Nominations

I found this so hard as I love and admire a large variety of bloggers and their work.
I'm sorry if you've already been nominated, erm, have another one? :')

1. Luci - Some Lipstick Sincerity

2. Catarina - What Cat Says

3. Abi - Ramblings of a Blonde

4. Anna - Happily Annie

5. Jenn - Hello Wench

6. Maryam Sofia - Maryam Sofia Writes

7. Megan - The Perks of Meg

8. Jacky - Do It For The Irony

9. Fiona - Wishes, Hopes, Dreams 

10. Hannah - Brought to you by, Hannah

I feel very privileged to have been nominated for this award. None of my chosen nominees are in any particular order, I love them all for a variety of weird and wonderful reasons.

What are your favourite blogs? 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely, drafting up my post now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! You deserve it beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete