Collection: Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit


So the inevitable happened. I ran out of eyebrow kit. I knew it was coming but I didn't see it happening just before a night out. I am an idiot for not noticing.

Okay, so I ran out of powder long before I ran out of  pencil but the pencil I previously had (Glimmerstick by Avon for eyebrows) was like a soft shadow one so compensated where I was lazy.

Today, I went to work with natural brows and little make-up. I hardly slept the night before because I've been anxious and stressy lately and because I dreamt that my boyfriend ditched me in a zombie apocalypse (true love, right?) and I was left to fend for myself. I woke up so annoyed with him aha!

After work, I decided to go for a long cycle and rid of some of my pent up emotions. I'm just so done with life lately. I'm too anxious and insecure to know people, I swear. I ended up cycling passed a supermarket and decided to pop in. 

The thing that really bugs me about supermarkets is that there is never anywhere to leave your bike. I had to chain mine to a rail on the main road and hope someone didn't vandalise (my town is a shithole) or steal it. My chains are industrial and so are the locks but you never know.

I ended up purchasing this God's gift to brows everywhere.


Usually I like to take my time to review something but I've been experimenting all afternoon and I adore it so much already.


It comes with a double ended angled brush. I used the sharp edge to define and shape my brow and the other end to 'fill' the gaps.

It also comes with a 'lock in' mascara that dries your eyebrows and makes them stay in place. I usually use a concoction of hairspray and make-up drying spray but this stuff seems pretty marvelous in comparison and I don't have left over residue on my face from the sprays.

Just to back up my claims with some facts, let's take a look at my eyebrows.


I thread my eyebrows regularly to maintain a shape otherwise they grow outwards and look even worse than the top photo of my natural 'brows. The bottom photo is after a little experimentation with the different shades available. I decided that the centre colour was best due to natural darkness of my real hair colour (natural black hair). 

It annoys me so much that this is the best photo that I could get because they look so much better and pleasing to the eye in real life. And no-one is actually here to see them! 



I really need them threading again. Front photo so you can see them a little better. I hid my face because all I'm wearing is eyeliner and mascara and my face broke out in spots again. I also have ridiculously oily skin naturally.

So that wraps up this post and after posting the before and after photos raving about this product on Facebook, I have girls asking about it, girls who had bought it and girls that have used it for a while that adore it! I think this could be a new firm fav of mine.

I got it from Morrison's for £3.99! 

What techniques do you have for your eyebrows?


2 comments:

  1. Wow - this looks like a FAB product and for a super cheap price. You made me lol in the pic where you hid your face x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best! I used it today and actually got complimented on my eyebrows aha! That pic of my face is awful but I had to put it on for the eyebrows ahahaha! I look like an alien :')

      Delete