Anxious Zombie Pin Up Girl


The struggle between having fab make-up on and not being photogenic sucks.

The house hunt is still going strong and we have placed whatever the renting version of an offer is on a house! Now the waiting game to hear if we can have it is on.

It's going pretty well, we all have money, jobs, good credit history, our only hurdle is getting a HMO which is required for four adults to live together.

Whilst I've been waiting for a phone call to see if we have it or not, I have been getting more and more anxious about it. I mean, we will get a house but this one is perfect and the price is just phenomenal. I'm worried whether there is a catch because it seems too good to be true and we found it on a whim.

Out of anxiety, and probably boredom because Jamie is with his family this weekend, I turned myself into a zombie pin-up girl! I should have probably made over my neck as well but it wasn't for anything in particular so I saved my palette from too much abuse. 







Whenever I look at other bloggers and MUA's, they always write their products and technique down. 
I use the same products repeatedly and the technique is pretty simple. Pack it on, outline it and add glitter :') I'm a very simple person.

I'll write down the list of products I used for any one who is interested.

1. Pin-Up Foundation - Rimmel Match Perfection mixed with AVON ideal flawless.
2. Concealer - Rimmel Match Perfection
3. Green face - Neon Nights Electric Eye Colour Palette and Technic Brights Eye-shadow. I used four different shades of green all over the face and used the darkest to contour. 
4. Blush - Colortrend Translucent Tan
5. Zombie Eye-shadow - Electric Eye Colour Palette Purple and Avon Silver from the iconic night palette. 
6. Pin Up lips - Avon Colortrend 'all fired up'
7. Zombie side of lips - Darkest green Neon Nights Electric Eye Colour Palette with Bourjois Black eye-shadow to outline.
8. Eyeliner - Avon Supershock gel eyeliner
9. Pin Up - Eyebrow - Collection Eye definer pencil and Collection Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit
10. Zombie Eyebrow - Bourjois Blackest Black Eye-shadow 
11. Mascara - Rimmel London Waterproof Volume x10 Mascara Flash 
12. Liquid Eyeliner (used for pin up cats eye, beauty spot and 'divide' down the centre of my face) - Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner. 
13. Glitter - Claire's Cosmetics Silver Glitter Spray 



I really want to watch Monster High now.

Link me to your make-overs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment