Fourth of July


Happy Fourth of July to all the Americans out there! 

I looked at my stats yesterday and I have a chunk of American folk who have at least glanced at my blog so I thought it would be nice to wish happy celebrations and write a little history piece as to what this holiday commemorates, even though I'm a British Blogger :')

Independence Day/Fourth of July is a holiday that commemorates the Continental Congress approving the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. Thirteen American colonies regarded themselves as a new nation, the United States of America, and no longer apart of the British Empire. 

I also received my face paints in the mail and so was inspired by this occasion.





P.s. I am never letting Jamie paint my face ever again, it won't come off! :') Although it was quite a fun way to spend the day after tie dying T-Shirts!

What did you do this Fourth of July?


 photo 471954422251009040715_zpskwzpoqxp.png

No comments:

Post a Comment