Maybelline Pleasure Me Red 547 Lipstick and Maybelline Pleasure Me Red 547 Colour Sensation Lip Liner Review


Phew! That was a long title. 

Yesterday I posted about a mini shopping haul that concentrated on my lips and today, I bring you some results!

So my new favourite obsession is this lipstick. I genuinely think it could survive a zombie apocalypse






I conducted several experiments including the food test, the drink test and the kissing test. It survived all of them! The only time it came off was when my boyfriend got a bit hot and heavy on the kissing ... if you know what I mean. It lasted all day without re-application and after it was wiped off we decided to paint our faces. 

It made my lips appear plumper than they are without make-up, the gorgeous deep red colour complimented my white/blonde hair and pale skin, giving me a classic Hollywood look, as well as surviving me smoking (such a bad habit), talking excessively, licking my lips (also a bad habit), light to moderate kissing, eating a sandwich and a bag of crisps and drinking everything from a can of Monster to a glass of Milkshake. The lipstick dried into a smooth matte concoction and didn't even transfer to the glass, can, cigarette or boyfriend. 

The lip liner was pretty great too but I feel that I could live without it. I've never used lip liner before and that could be why I feel this way. 

It did add another depth to the red of my lips and I overdrew my lip line making them appear larger than they otherwise would have been but I feel that I need to get used to paying so much attention to my lips when I paid very little attention before. 

Don't just take my word for it, here's some photos from today!



Freshly applied.





No transfer! 


The last photo isn't that great but the colour is still a sharp red and there has been minimal fade over the day. 

I will 100% be using this product again and will continue to use the lip liner as I do believe it contributed to the fuller/plumper look that my lips adopted today, I just need to get used to it. 

If you're interested in purchasing any of these products then...

Maybelline Pleasure Me Red 547 Lipstick and Maybelline Colour Sensation 547 Pleasure Me Red Lip Liner £10.98 from Morrison's!

What's your favourite lipstick?

 photo 471954422251009040715_zpskwzpoqxp.png

No comments:

Post a Comment