What's In My Every Day Make-Up Bag.


I recently had a closet purge and was inspired to do the same with my make-up. As a result, I now have two categories of make-up. The one's that I don't wear so much and my every day wear. This collection doesn't include the make-up sets that I received for Christmas and Birthday's as I go through phases as to how much I use these.

What is in my Make-Up bag. Every day use.  

FACE







Foundation: Avon Ideal Flawless and Rimmel London Match Perfection.
Concealer: Rimmel London Match Perfection and Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick
Primer: Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Contour Kit: Ebay 

EYEBROWS





Pencils: Collection: Eye Definer - Dark brown and Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Brown
Collection: Work the Colour Eyebrow Kit - Reviewed here.

EYES








Mascara: Rimmel London - 100% Waterproof Mascara and Rimmel London Waterproof x10 Volume Flash Mascara
Eye-Shadow - Neon Nights Palette. Reviewed here.
Brights Eye-shadows by Technic - reviewed here.
Bourjois - Colour Intense  - Blackest Black
Avon - Eye Dimensions Palette 'iconic night.'
Eye liner: Rimmel London 24hr Scandal Eyes Jumbo Liquid Liner, Rimmel London Soft Kohl Black and SuperSHOCK gel eyeliner - blackest black.
Liquid Eyeliner: Collection: Fast Stroke (metallic blue) reviewed here, Rimmel London Exaggerate and Collection Fast Stroke (Black).

LIPS










Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR wear. Review coming soon!
Collection: Lock N Hold 16HR Wear Lip gloss - Review here
Maybelline Pleasure Me Red Lipstick and Lip Liner - Reviewed here.
Coco Chanel - Rouge Coco lipstick 

That's about it for my every day make-up bag!



What's in yours?

 photo 533520737063518120715_zps9uwv1vbb.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment