Charity Shop Finds


After realising that all I do is haul Primark goods, I decided to check out the Charity Shops before getting my eyebrows threaded today.

I've been super obsessed with Bates Motel lately and when I saw this dress I had to get it as it was very Norma Bates. 

The polka dots and the colour not so much but the overall style is. Close enough.



I also bought this beauty. I'm sick of my necklaces and rings getting tangled and broken and she's so beautiful. Reminds me of a 20's burlesque show.

The best part about these purchases, apart from the price (£4.95 for the dress and £3.99 for the jewellery holder), is that all of the proceeds go to Charity (British Heart Foundation).

What Charity Shop Goodies Have You Found Lately?


 photo 533520737063518120715_zps9uwv1vbb.png

2 comments:

  1. What cute finds, Gillie!
    I love charity shops - I always grab fancy dress looks from them.

    Oh, and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award here!

    Jenna
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a good charity shop find and it makes it feel better that it's for Charity! :D

      OMG! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me! Especially since I'm returning for an unscheduled blogger break, aha! <3

      Delete