Outfit of the Day and Learning to Cook


Today's Outfit of the Day was inspired by my neighbour's attempts on my life with the use of nature.

In my last post I wrote about how they keep throwing rubbish into the spiky bush and impaling me with splinters and sharp wooden spikes which led me to this rather pink ode to the arseholes.







It clashes so much and had practically everyone that I passed today staring at me. I am fairly fond of the attention that my outfits get. 

Today was also my last day as a cyclist. I hate my new cycle route and fighting every door way in the flat to get it in and out. I have multiple cuts and contusions all over my legs from the battles I've had and I am soooo over it. Luckily, my boyfriend and I work the same shift at the same place so I can hop in his car now that we live together, although I am slightly emotional that I won't have the freedom to go off on cycle rides through the woods or near the river any more.


I'm also on the verge of cycling into someones ankles when they look at me cycling and deliberately don't move out of the way. I'm riding a heavy metal machine and you want to crawl along the path?!

I dropped the bike off at my parents house and arrived there to presents! I haven't re-directed my mail because I can basically wait to see how much money I don't have in my account and I already know how bad my eye sight is so Specsavers don't really have to remind me. Especially when I've been trying to book an appointment since July and they are always fully booked. Le sigh.

Dannii had bought me some presents purely because she is awesome. I received a phone case and crown accessory, "So my phone can be a princess too." Her words exactly.

It is amazing. 




After returning to the flat and unpacking the last of Jamie's things, I decided to cook us some dinner. After 5 days of surviving on pizza and noodles, I decided it was time to learn to cook properly.

I made chicken and bacon fajita's with cayenne pepper, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and garam masala. A solid step up from microwavable super noodles...even if the wrap did fall apart.





Bonus points for no-one getting food poisoning. 

We suck at this whole 'owning dishes' thing. After eating, we let our food settle before cleaning up and once we did, we discovered a plate that had miraculously cracked all the way down the middle.

Not one person caused it. Nothing was placed on top of it and it wasn't put in the sink with force. A couple of days ago I smashed a bowl. I feel sorry for Rob as it seems to be all of his cutlery that gets damaged, broken or slices people's fingers open. 


All clothing featured in this post was purchased in the finest shop that is Primark :')

Link me your latest posts below! 


 photo 533520737063518120715_zps9uwv1vbb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment