Get to know the Blogger: 100 Would You Rather Questions...


I was ritualistically scrolling through Social Media and checking in on all of the bloggers that I follow when a few of them mentioned a site/app called StumbleUpon. 

StumbleUpon is a 'social network that helps you discover unique and interesting things across the web.'

I find myself completely lost in it, sometimes for hours. When you sign up, you select your interests and StumbleUpon filters out content designed specifically to you. It's unreal.

I am a fan of quizzes. I like to be put on the spot and made to decide what I would do in certain situations. Not in real life though, that would just cause a massive panic attack and I would probably cry. 

This morning, I came across this quiz: 100 Would You Rather Questions and thought that I would share my answers with you. This would enable you to get to know the blogger behind the blog, compare our answers and even question what you would do in these situations. 

Here's the questions and the answers that I came up with:

 Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?

I would rather go into the past and meet my ancestors. See what they were like and if I take after any of them. 

 Would you rather have more time or more money?

More money. I feel that all of my worries in life centre around money and if I had more time then that wouldn't change. I also don't know how much time I have left so don't necessarily require more...yet.

 Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

I always try and live by the mantra of not having any regrets and that my life is the way it is now because I fucked up in the past. (I.e. I thought I regretted not moving to University but if I did then I wouldn't have my current best friend or boyfriend.) I also get really overwhelmed in situations so a nice pause button would be great. 

 Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?

Dang. I love travelling and animals. I think I would choose animals. Sometimes I look at my dog and think "I would love to have an actual conversation with you." Whereas it is possible to learn other languages. 

 Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?

Similar to the time and money one, I would have to go with money. I would clear all of my debts (I make it sound like I'm in trouble, I'm not, I just went to University), buy myself a nice house (renting sucks) and invest my money wisely. 

 Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?

I don't really like people to begin with. If I was to get married tomorrow, my already small group of friends and my parents would be invited. If they didn't show, I don't know how I'd feel because the day is about you and your bride/groom anyway. But then you're dead at your funeral and so wouldn't ever know that no-one came. 

Okay, I'm going with funeral. I've lost many friends to stupid arguments over the years and I guess it would be nice if they came to my funeral to bury the hatchet. (That was such a bad pun.)

 Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?

Tricky. I primarily use the internet on my phone anyway. Erm. As an adult, I get a lot of phone calls off my estate agent and from my job...and occasionally my parents to check if I'm alive...

If I was running away for a week and had no responsibilities, I'd have to say phone because I'd get peace and quiet but due to me having responsibilities and having to ring my estate agent 11 times because they're crap and took 7 months to fix my shower, I'd have to say internet. 

 Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?

I'm not American so this question doesn't really do anything for me. Current President? Can I trade it for the Queen? 

 Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?

I'd have to go with vision. I already wear pretty strong glasses so I can't see for majority of the day anyway. I know, it's not the same as completely losing your vision, but I'm used to not being able to see things clearly and kind of 'feeling' my way around for stuff. I also wouldn't want to lose the ability to relax to music or blog to the rain hitting my window. 

 Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?

I genuinely thought about this the other day when I was sat at work. I currently work 8 to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. Part of me wishes that I could change that to say 6 hours a day, 6 days a week but I really enjoy having two day weekends. 

For the purpose of this quiz, I'm going to go with fewer hours but more days.

 Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?

I enjoy both but lean more towards today's music. Mainly because I enjoy being completely in love with Gerard Way and Ronnie Radke. Fan girl fantasies.

 Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?

Overall, I would rather just stay me but I would like to kind of Freaky Friday a weekend in someone else's shoes. Maybe the opposite gender. See how they live with being able to stand up to pee and such.

 Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?

Batman. I hate spiders. I don't think becoming Spiderman would help me my perpetual fear and disgust for arachnids. Every time I flicked a wrist to release webbing, I'd probably vomit.

 Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?

I've seen movies where both of these situations don't end well. I also have a fear of enclosed spaces and heights. I'll go with elevator. No wild animals can get to me like in that film I barely remember but still haunts me to this day. 

 For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?

Gifts. I love presents. And it's always stuff I would never expect. I've received money in place of a gift once when I was going to Spain and thought euro's would come in more handy. I spent that in the gift shop though. 

 Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?

I'm such a socially awkward person that I'd never do either alone. I don't know where to look or what to do. I think I'd go with dinner. I've sat in Starbucks and stuff alone so I guess I could pull it off in a restaurant. Maybe I should try it and blog about the experience. 

 Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?

Say everything that's on my mind. I wish I could now but it gets me into trouble. 

 Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?

Send a text. I don't mind phone calls in a state of emergency but I find them awkward and it heightens my anxiety so I end up talking shit. 

 Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?

Watch a good movie. As a writer, that is so bad to say but I have the patience and attention span of a puppy. I get distracted unless there's an array of things happening to help me focus. 

 Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest?

Smartest. I could outwit all of the bullies and then earn a shit load of money to throw in their faces. I think I still have issues from school :') 

 Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?

Awww man. I just can't choose because they're both awful. Put a stop to war think. I think if there was no more war then ending world hunger would be easier to accomplish. 

 Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?

Camping. Although I adore hotels and frequent them as much as possible, nothing resets the body/mood clock like a good old camping trip with some good mates. 

 Would you rather explore space or the ocean?

The ocean. It blows my mind that we've only explored 5% of the world's oceans. I'm going to believe that mermaids exist until we've covered everything. 

 Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?

Deep sea diving. 

 Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?

I wish I lived a bit more as a kid. I spent too much time trying to grow up too quickly. I'd say kid. Bye, bye council tax. 

 Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?

Spouse. I have a high sex drive. 

 Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?

Keys. Then I'd use my mobile to ring the person I live with for their keys. 

 Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?

I have a thing with food textures and can't eat certain foods because the texture of the food. I feel I could stomach an octopus as it would be less palpable than the cow tongue. 

 Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?

Magnified hearing.

 Would you rather work in a group or work alone?

I went to school, college and University so this is a resounding 'alone.'

 Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?

Talks incessantly. I do anyway so we'd never be bored.

 Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Too cold. I find it easier to warm up than cool down.

 When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse?

After. I'd rather look back at nice memories as opposed to them marrying someone else :')

 Would you rather have a cook or a maid?

Maid. I live with a boy. 

 Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?

Youngest.

 Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?

Hard work.

 Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest?

Concert. I had to listen to politics on a night out for like 10 minutes and I wanted to drown myself in my vodka. 

 Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?

Nobel Peace Prize. 

 Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?

Desk Job.

 Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?

NYC apartment building. I like to escape to nature. 

 Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?

Rambo.

 Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?

Private. Just roll over in bed and ask me. That's good enough :') 

 Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?

Grow my own food. 

 Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?

Bad news. 

 Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?

I feel like I would be such a lazy boss. Someone else so I would make enough money to pay my rent.

 Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?

Nosy neighbours. I tell everyone everything anyway.

 Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?

Survival Reality Show

 Would you rather be too busy or be bored?

Too busy.

 Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium.

At home.

Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?

Movie star. 

 Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?

Constantly Summer. I use public transport which sucks at the best of times.

 Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motorhome or by plane?

Motorhome. I'm not a fan of flying. 

 Would you rather be a little late or way too early?

I'm always late. I'll go with late. Everyone would already be there then. 

 Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store?

Clothing store. 

 Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date?

Blind date. I've experienced online and it went sooooo wrong.

 Would you rather your kids wear a uniform to school or clothing of their choice?

Uniform. Kids are nasty when it comes to fashion and trends.

 Would you rather have many good friends or one very best friend?

One very best friend. I have Dannii ;) <3 

 Would you rather live in Antarctica or the Sahara Dessert?

Antarctica. I fucking love Penguins. 

 Would you rather be able to take back anything you say or hear every conversation around you?

Hear every conversation. I'm a nosy bitch.

 Would you rather be 4’5” or 7’7”?

4'5"

 Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate?

Awww man. I'm not in a job that I'd love because I'd be poor. Have to make money and pay bills so it would have to be rich at the job I hate. Maybe I'd get rich enough to retire early and then follow my dream. 

 Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?

Flight delayed by 8 hours.

 Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day?

Pajamas. 

 Would you rather have your first child when you are 18 or 40?

40. I'm 23 now and still can't look after myself. 

 Would you rather be the star player on a losing basketball team or ride the bench on a winning one?

Star player on a losing one.

 Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have a one-month paid vacation?

One month paid vacation. Once the taxes came back in, I would not be able to cope.

Would you rather have the best house in a bad neighborhood or the worst house in a good neighborhood?

Worst house in a good neighbourhood. 

 Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago or be poor but live today?

As a very opinionated and hot headed woman, I'd have to take the sacrifice and say poor but live today. 

 Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?

I get gossiped about now :') I'll go with gossip. I'd rather have to correct 'facts' than have to introduce myself all the time.

 Would you rather end hunger or hatred?

Hunger.

 Would you rather be an unknown major league baseball player or a famous badminton star?

Famous badminton star.

 Would you rather go without TV or junk food the rest of your life?

TV. Pizza is love. Pizza is life. 

 Would you rather spend the day at an amusement park or lazing on the beach?

Lazing on the beach.

 Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master of every musical instrument?

Fluent in all languages.

 Would you rather sing a song in front of complete strangers or your closest friends?

Complete strangers. 

 Would you rather own your own boat or your own plane?

Boat.

 Would you rather meet the president of the United States or a movie star?

Movie star.

 Would you rather spend two weeks stuck in a psychiatric hospital or stuck in an airport?

Psychiatric hospital. I'd take all the meds and re-enact Girl, Interrupted. 

 If you had to give up one thing for the rest of your life, would it be brushing your hair or brushing your teeth?

Hair.

 Would you rather spend 20 years in prison and be exonerated as innocent or be put away for four years (despite your innocence) and be considered guilty forever?

I think if you were put away and exonerated, someone somewhere would think you were guilty anyway so I'd go with four years. I think.

 Would you rather own a house or rent a residence?

Own a house.

 Would you rather be known as a one-hit wonder for a novel or a song?

A novel.

 Would you rather take an action-packed European vacation or spend two weeks at the same Caribbean resort?

Action packed European vacation. 

 Would you rather be a character in an action-packed thriller or a romantic comedy?

Romantic Comedy. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

 Would you rather be stuck on a train or a bus?

A bus. 

 Would you rather be a part of an arranged marriage or spend your life as a single person?

Single person.

 Would you rather babysit a crying infant for a day or have an unwanted houseguest for a week?

Crying infant.

 Would you rather be locked in an amusement park or a library?

Amusement park.

 Would you rather sing like an opera star or cook like a gourmet chef?

Cook like a gourmet chef. 

 Would you rather have your debt forgiven or have guaranteed good health for a decade?

Debt forgiven.

 Would you rather live the rest of your life as a monk or followed continuously by paparazzi?

Paparazzi. 

 Would you rather be given a lifetime supply of delicious food or books?

Food.

 Would you rather be able to breath underwater or fly through the air?

Breath underwater.

 Would you rather be known for your intelligence or your good looks?

Intelligence.

 Would you rather eat pizza or ice cream as the only food for eternity?

Pizza.

 Would you rather mentally or physically never age?

Physically. 

 Would you rather change your eye color or your hair color?

Hair colour.

 Would you rather have the details of your financial life or your love life be made public?

Love life. I'm awful with money.

 Would you rather spend a year as a cop or a teacher in an inner-city neighborhood?

Teacher.

Would you rather have a family of 12 children or never be able to have children at all?

Never be able to have children. 

*****

Okay, I have finally finished. Jeez, that took me over two hours! 

I am surviving on less than 5 hours sleep though.

Were your answers the same? Do you have a different approach to life? Link me to your quiz answers, your own quizzes, comment answers below or find me on Social Media! 


 photo 533520737063518120715_zps9uwv1vbb.png

No comments:

Post a Comment